CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL POLICY FOR CLOUD 9 SPA WHALLEY
My priority is to keep you all as safe and as comfortable as possible and I have been working very hard behind the scenes implementing safety procedures.
I have completed the CoronaVirus (Covid 19) Infection Prevention and Control Course accredited by the Guild Of Professional Beauty Therapists along with Two Barbicide Certification Courses to ensure that your visit to Cloud 9 Spa will be clean and sterile to the maximum effect.
As such I have subsequently implemented a number of changes that I would like to make you aware of prior to your visit to Cloud 9 Spa.
VISITING THE SALON:
- For your safety and to maintain Social Distancing, I kindly ask that you attend your appointments as close to the appointment time as possible. Please DO NOT turn up early for your appointment as this may mean you come into contact with other clients who are leaving the salon or you may not be able to gain entry while treatments are being undertaken.
- I kindly ask that you attend your appointments ALONE In order to minimise the risk of infection throughout the salon.
- A Covid 19 Consultation Card will need to be filled in prior to your treatment and will be reviewed each time you visit the salon for a treatment.
- Please use the Hand Sanitiser provided upon entering the salon and PRIOR to each treatment being undertaken.
- Bottled Water in disposable cups will be provided but all other refreshments will no longer be available until further notice.
- All reading material has been removed to prevent cross contamination but please feel free to bring your own reading material if this is appropriate for your treatment.
- I WILL be wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during your visit/treatment. Examples of this include: Face Masks, Face Shields if appropriate, Gloves when appropriate and Disposable Aprons where appropriate.
I will not be offended and understand if you wish to wear a Face Mask when you visit the salon or during your treatment if it is appropriate to do so.
Protective Screens on the Reception Desk and Nail Bar have also been implemented.
- The regular laundering of my uniforms and ALL salon towels is a priority and I can assure you that all salon laundry is washed at 60 degrees.
- I will do my up most to accommodate you all. Please bear with me during this time. Pre Existing Appointments WILL STILL STAND unless you tell me otherwise.
- If YOU or ANY of the people you live with feel unwell or display symptoms of COVID 19 such as Flu like symptoms, Fever, High Temperature, Coughs or Sneezes please call the salon to re arrange your appointment.
DO NOT COME TO THE SALON FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please note that if I feel unwell or have symptoms of COVID 19 I will NOT be coming into the salon. This may mean that appointments are cancelled or moved at short notice. Although inconvenient, please appreciate that this is for your own safety.
- To ensure that I meet the needs of all my clients I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING LOYALTY CARDS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- As you are aware, the cleanliness procedures are always very meticulous and very effective. Hygiene levels are taken very seriously and I follow the best practice guidelines in the industry to keep tools and implements sanitised after each use.
- The standard procedures always include: frequent cleaning of all surfaces with antibacterial liquid including all door handles, hand rails, credit card machines, chairs, beds and toilets.
- Risk assessments on all treatments have been conducted and I am confident that I can continue to provide all services safely.
- If I decide that a treatment cannot be carried out safely, I will have to suspend any such treatment until further notice.
DURING YOUR TREATMENT:
- As always I will try to make your experience as pleasurable as possible, whilst ensuring that you are both safe and comfortable. I understand the importance of hand hygiene and I will ensure I wash and sanitise my hands in accordance with the NHS recommendation prior to your treatment.
COMPLETION OF YOUR TREATMENT:
- I will be continuing to take both Credit Card and Cash Transactions in a safe manner.
- If you would like to make a retail purchase or try any of our products in the salon I will be more than happy to assist you.
- The Tester Stand will be OUT OF USE for clients until further notice and all retail purchases will be handled by myself to reduce the risk of cross infection.
I would like to take this opportunity in thanking you all for your continued support, patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.